Graphic Design Intern
- checking templates
- color specifications
- creating press-ready pdfs, etc…
Online Music Software Tester
Do you love music? Do you have a passion for solving technical problems and figuring out how things work? Are you looking for a great opportunity to get involved with software development in the music industry?
Nimbit, Inc., the leading direct-to-fan platform for the music industry, is looking for passionate, detail-oriented people to help test and build our online software. The company provides integrated e-commerce, content management and web marketing tools to the independent music industry, serving thousands of artists and record labels of all types. This person will be conducting product testing, assisting in software releases and working with the product team to create excellent user experience.
Nimbit offers a work hard/play hard environment working with a variety of Web technologies. This is an entry level, part-time position that has the potential to quickly become full-time and be part of the re-shaping of the music industry.
Target qualifications are as follows:
- Natural curiosity for working on technical problems
- Basic knowledge of how Web applications work
- Detail oriented, passionate about doing things right
- Working knowledge of MS-Office software (Excel,Word,PowerPoint, etc)
- Working knowledge of software testing / automation a plus
- Software UI design experience a plus
- Experience writing software code a plus
- Passion for the music industry a plus
Interested parties should click here to submit complete resume, references and salary requirements.
Product Support Intern
The Nimbit Product Team needs some help. We have the perfect opportunity for someone looking for an internship at an awesome Boston-area music startup.
- Help to support our customer base using live chat, our support ticketing system, and rarely the tellyphone.
- Provide feedback and iterate on mockups of product updates and new tools.
- Identify and escalate bugs found in our products.
- Conduct product research to ensure we’re building relevant tools.
- Some customer support experience would be great.
- Some HTML/CSS and WordPress knowledge would be also great.
- You’re up to date on what all the cool kids are using (Twitter, Facebook, rickrolling, etc.)
- We love music, so hopefully you do too!
- Check out nimbit.com, sign up for a free account, and be brutally honest when you let us know what you think.
- Send your feedback, your resume and/or an explanation of why you’re awesome to email@example.com.
- You need to be earning school credit for your internship, and we’ll reimburse your travel expenses.
Nimbit (nimbit.com) is located in Framingham, MA. We’re right around the corner from the Framingham commuter rail station, and we’re also accessible by car, bike, or foot. We have free lunch on Tuesdays! But only if you work here.