Free storefront offers musicians and labels the easiest and best way to sell music, merchandise and etickets directly on Facebook
FOR RELEASE ON: September 22, 2011, BOSTON, MA – Nimbit Inc. (www.nimbit.com) the premier fan commerce solution for the new music business, today released the free MyStore for Facebook app, the absolute best way to sell music, merchandise, and etickets directly from a band/musician, fan club, or record label’s Facebook Page. The new MyStore for Facebook is available to users of any Nimbit plan, and is an integral component of the new NimbitFree direct-to-fan social commerce platform, also announced today.
MyStore for Facebook Features:
- Have a store on your Facebook Page in minutes: free sign-up & fast set-up
- Promote & sell directly within Facebook without sending fans to external websites
- Sell digital music, CDs, merch, and etickets for shows
- Flexible pricing: items can be set to a fixed price, name-your-price, or free to build your fanbase
- Social sharing: fans can easily share products on Facebook, Twitter or email
- Sharing music on Facebook embeds the new Nimbit Player on friends’ News Feeds
- Fan comments/reviews made on MyStore appear throughout all your Nimbit storefronts as well as post to your fans’ Facebook walls.
- Facebook-optimized layout with carousel for product browsing
- Product images and info enlarge for detailed viewing
- Streamlined cart, checkout, and personal receipts
- HTML5-based for faster performance & iOS (iPhone / iPad) support
“Facebook is taking a huge leap forward as the premier destination where fans connect with artists, and it’s rapidly becoming the place where they want to buy from and support them too,” said Bob Cramer, Nimbit’s Chairman and CEO. “Nimbit’s new HTML5-based Store is so easy to set up and use, that now anyone can sell on Facebook directly to their fans.”
NimbitFree – Social Commerce Beyond Facebook
All signups for the new MyStore for Facebook receive a NimbitFree account. The new NimbitFree, also announced today, provides a centralized dashboard to manage all of your essential direct-to-fan sales and marketing activities. With this update, NimbitFree has been completely streamlined to make it even easier to use.
Additional NimbitFree Features:
- Centralized, streamlined dashboard with everything at your fingertips
- Customizable storefronts for Facebook, Nimbitmusic.com and your website (via Nimbit’s Instant Band Site plug-in for WordPress)
- Simplified product set-up and a new uploader to get your products online in minutes
- Capture fans with every sale or free download
- Analytics: detailed sales and fan activity reporting and grouping, with fan mapping to understand geographical hot-spots
- Integrated Next Big Sound reporting to monitor your fans, followers, plays, views, and comments on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, & Wikipedia
- In-line help and connection with Nimbit’s GetSatisfaction community
Free Signup and Fast Setup
Musicians, managers, and labels can click the following link to sign up and install the free Nimbit MyStore for Facebook on their Facebook Band/Musician or Record Label Page. After installing the MyStore application and providing some basic information, they will simply need to upload one song, and their store will be ready to go.
Existing Nimbit users simply need to enter their user name and password, and their new MyStore will be available on Facebook. Users of Nimbit’s previous MyStore for Facebook have been automatically updated to the new version.
Learn more about Nimbit’s MyStore for Facebook .
Learn more about the NimbitFree direct-to-fan platform.